Two temperatures pool in swimming pool De Watertuin, Rucphen
In the municipality of Rucphen, the mechanics of Variopool have started work in the brand-new swimming pool De Watertuin. This pool previously carried the name Vijfsprong, but a new pool needs a new name. The pool has a 25-meter basin with six lanes in which a Variopool movable floor has been installed. This floor gives the pool more possibilities. An hinged wall has also been installed in the same pool. This means that when it is folded up, part of the pool can be heated to about 32 degrees. So then two temperatures are possible in the same pool. This is a unique innovation from the Variopool engineers.
In addition to the movable floor and hinged wall, Variopool also supplied the pool furnishings.
What does swimming pool De Watertuin have to offer?
- Indoor competition pool of 25 x 15.4 meters (6 lanes), depth 2.6 m.
- Movable floor lengthwise over two lanes of 25 x 4.9 meters
- Separation between deep part and movable floor part by a 25 x 0.3 meter insulation wall
- 1 pool of 25 x 5 meters (2 lanes) + 1 pool of 25 x 11 meters (4 lanes)
- Possibility to realize two water temperatures simultaneously
- Glass facade for connection to sunbathing area. Both long sides can be opened for access to the sunbathing area
- Accessible to all target groups (including the swimming club)
- A spray park outside
- A contemporary and transparent design
- Appropriate connection to the green surroundings of The Inner Garden
- A storage room (approx. 7.00 x 4.00 meters) adjacent to the swimming hall (this is also where the stackable bleachers, swimming lesson materials etc.)