The many advantages of a movable pool floor
Having a movable floor in your swimming pool gives you many advantages. First and foremost, more return is obtained from the water surface and the pool is interesting for various target groups. Because there is more opportunity for various activities in the pool, it will provide more income. Why is that? For example, Aqua Zumba can be organised at one end of the pool while a section of the floor is set to the highest position, and for which tickets are in most cases a little more expensive than for general activities that can also be offered without a movable floor. At the other end of the pool, where the pool floor is set at a different depth, people can swim. For these, the ticket prices are usually a bit lower.
Daily swimming pool programme with the use of a movable floor
With a movable floor, the water depth can be adjusted to different heights, so that the pool is interesting for different specific target groups on one day. From flat on the pool floor to level with the water surface. For example, you can set the pool to a depth of two metres in the morning for lane swimming and to 1.40 metres in the afternoon for Zumba or other aqua classes. Even later in the day, the pool can be set to 50 centimetres, so that swimming lessons can be given to children. This leads to more visitors, because each target group has its own interests in different activities. And of course, the more visitors, the more revenue.
Benefits of our user-friendly system
The Variopool system is very user-friendly for the pool staff. It works fully automatically and the water depth can be adjusted in minutes. No manpower is required to adjust the depth settings. The pool floor settings are controlled via a touch panel on the side of the pool or from the lifeguard’s room. During commissioning, a tone is heard in the pool so that the environment knows that the floor is being adjusted.
The advantages of an adjustable swimming pool floor are as follows;
- Several target groups can perform their activities at the same time in one pool;
- It is possible to react alertly to trends taking place in the pool;
- Less water surface area is needed for various activities;
- The pool has a longer lifespan;
- You save on energy costs;
- The floor can be programmed flexibly;
- More income can be generated from the pool with an adjustable floor;
- The advantages of an adjustable floor are immediately noticeable in the number of visitors;
- The multifunctional movable floor in the pool can be used for an endless number of purposes;
- When the pool complex is closed to visitors in the evening, the pool floor can be used as an energy-saving cover. The floor ensures that the pool loses as little heat as possible.
- Read all our company updates via the Variogroup website.